Thursday, April 7, 2016

Chasing The Damn Cat

I wanted to come up with something which nods back to 'Alien', my favorite movie, and so settled on 'Chasing The Damn Cat', in honor of Harry Dean Stanton's character Brett. You might recall (spoiler warning) that Brett is tasked with chasing down Jones - the ship's cat - so the crew searching for the alien aboard the ship wouldn't accidentally pick up the cat on the motion tracker.

Needless to say (and as is always true of people chasing damn cats) it doesn't go well for Brett. And so, we have the blog's title.

Since I can't always write about Chargers stadium shit without losing my goddamn mind, I think it's time for me to get back to writing about other things from time to time. Mostly, it will be about movies, but sometimes it will be about politics. Even more rarely, it may be a travelogue with a  bunch of random historical, geographic, and geological detritus scattered throughout, with maybe some pictures thrown in for good measure.

I'll also post links to anything I wrote for Bolts From The Blue in here.

Don't expect anything regular at the moment.

Not sure what the first writing will be about, but the leading contenders are movie analysis posts, specifically Thelma & Louise and The Untouchables.

No comments:

Post a Comment